What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Burton and Luai are 6s. I can see Wayne doing amazing things with Luai.

It would a great way to freshen up our squad but we need a replacement (Laurie isn't good enough)

Last edited:

GowersDallyM

Juniors
I hope so. But I am in the minority. I just think we have some good players coming through and we need to evolve as a club.
I totally agree man. Dane would actually be a handy 6 to slot in for a year or two..Cleary runs the show anyway and Yeo is basically a half aswell. If we were to let Luai go we would be sitting very healthy cap wise.

H

He has a spare passenger seat now silverdale has been kicked out at the lights near the freeway entrance .I will wave as we drive past lol
I will hitchhike and Dane and I will probably will end up at the dogs later that night for a photo with Gus and Barret.

Off to ciraldos circus, a hybrid kind of mutanty smug where players retire at 23 and their kangaroo and origin dreams are left in tatters.

Dane has a milkshake when Gus gets angry.

The dogs can’t create their own junior base because the kids are too heavily involved in organised crime and too many on bail and weekend detention.

Chroming the air duster at half time is more likely to be fatal and kill you than improve a kicking game.

Can’t play Matts stuck in juvy hall, that’s what I always say.

That is why the Ciraldo experiment will not work and why he should go back to panthers on his knees with a grovelling apology.

Last edited:

age.s

First Grade
I'm torn on Luai. On one hand he seems to be among the lowest output of the core cogs in this team, often being invisible or injecting himself sporadically. If he's going to cost a mint we can surely get better bang for our buck elsewhere.

On the other hand it's hard to say how many staples of this incredible squad we'll need to lose before that magic team culture dissipates. That secret sauce that keeps them killing for each other in defence, putting in extra work to keep themselves over and above reasonable fitness levels. I suspect its more guys like Edwards, Yeo and Nath but losing a guy like Luai is risky.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I'm torn on Luai. On one hand he seems to be among the lowest output of the core cogs in this team, often being invisible or injecting himself sporadically. If he's going to cost a mint we can surely get better bang for our buck elsewhere.

On the other hand it's hard to say how many staples of this incredible squad we'll need to lose before that magic team culture dissipates. That secret sauce that keeps them killing for each other in defence, putting in extra work to keep themselves over and above reasonable fitness levels. I suspect its more guys like Edwards, Yeo and Nath but losing a guy like Luai is risky.

Like you I'd love him to stay. I also realise this may not be possible.