What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Bred not Bought

Juniors
Api is a gun, but he’s not at club legend status. Simmons and Priddis definitely are, but personally I think Simmons was better, but it’s very tight.

Api won 2 comps here. In my eyes that qualifys him as a club legend. This period of excellence, and the players who took part in it. Will be looked back fondly by most in years to come.

Api is a gun, but he’s not at club legend status. Simmons and Priddis definitely are, but personally I think Simmons was better, but it’s very tight.
You always have a soft spot for all the guys who won us that 1st premiership ( it was the best era from the beginning when I started watching league to just before the superleague war) Just feels a different game now and yes it is all tight.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
You always have a soft spot for all the guys who won us that 1st premiership ( it was the best era from the beginning when I started watching league to just before the superleague war) Just feels a different game now and yes it is all tight.
True, but legend status aside, Royce was an excellent hooker, I still use video of him to coach dummy halves and middles.

You love the players you saw as kid a little more I think. I have great memories of the 80s and 90s growing up. Even the lean years I look back on. The players are heroes to a little kid growing up.

Yeo is still top 5 players in game, some people say 1st

I think he’s got another 5 years in him.

All things considered, Terry Wickey comes clean as my choice for greatest ever smug. Brohman close.

Youse were a basket case for decades and players like this stood up to be counted and challenged the best in the game, wore the chocolate and white with great pride.

Gowie was one of the greatest passers of all time and Trindall was the goods too. Incredible player, eyes up game, gifted.

Many happy days on Panther interactive discussing Trindall sojourns between 1sts and reserve grade. He was extraordinarily unlucky and some off field issues. But a footy genius and on a few occasions, the best rugby league player in the world.

Trindall was the footy version of this famous saying:

“Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. “

@murraymob and I loved Trindall and still do. For awhile there, PI became Trindall interactive, despite the Franze drama.

Izzards, the camel and Elvis were good too.

But nothing beats Lew Z and wheelchair bro.

Last edited:

Latest posts