What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

betcats

Referee
Luai is obviously the best 6 we have and if you look at it from just that standpoint he is must keep. But like any signing its balancing act with the cap. If he wants as much money as possible we arent going to be able to give him the most if there are multiple clubs chasing him. I still think he will take our best offer and stay, but if he doesnt its not the end of the world by any means. Cole after another year in cup could well be ready and provide a cheap replacement, if we have to recruit a replacement then i'd be looking at the best halves in that 20-24 age bracket and offer them what we can to come and partner cleary, im sure plenty would jump at that chance.

Bred not Bought

Juniors
Didn't the Dogs last year re-sign RFM for a further 2 years?
Sutton, they bought in on decent coin too. Now they are giving him the boot after 11 games.
That is really poor judgment. Both players were part of the Dogs long-term future last year and now a little while later they are not. And poor Salary Cap management to cut their losses so soon. What a shitshow that club is.

Sime_11

Juniors
RFM had some decent performances at the start of this year - if its min contract (which i highly doubt) - its worth a punt - otherwise no chance

Latest posts