What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Stinkfinger

Juniors
Royce Simmons is to date, our best ever hooker, I’m not sure why you feel the need to say that Api is repeatedly…
Royce played the greater part of his career in a team more or less full of bums. Most of his career was leading a side on a very slow rise that took a decade as players like Izzard, Alexander, Cartwright, Geyer, Van der Voort and Fittler came in one after another. He took our team from 5 competition points in 1980 to premiers.

Pomoz

Bench
Royce played the greater part of his career in a team more or less full of bums. Most of his career was leading a side on a very slow rise that took a decade as players like Izzard, Alexander, Cartwright, Geyer, Van der Voort and Fittler came in one after another. He took our team from 5 competition points in 1980 to premiers.
If somebody told me he was Mitch Kenny's Dad, I would say "it figures". He was so mentally tough, he ran five marathons in five days whilst possessing the physique of a weight Watchers "before" picture. Even Chuck Norris nods when he sees Royce.

Exsilium

First Grade
I’ll give Luai the 100k he’s lost from JBL.

All I want is next level smug when we win three in a row.

WestyLife

First Grade

So the team was bad until we added that list of players. People can't say the Panthers won inspire of api but were premiers because of Royce.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
So the team was bad until we added that list of players. People can't say the Panthers won inspire of api but were premiers because of Royce.
Premierships and team mates aside, my comment relates purely to how they played the game, Royce, Api and Priddo were all excellent hookers. But in my opinion, Royce was the best Hooker of the three.

Royce retired in 1991, yet footage of how he played the position is still being used to coach young Hookers today.

I think that’s impressive

WestyLife

First Grade
Premierships and team mates aside, my comment relates purely to how they played the game, Royce, Api and Priddo were all excellent hookers. But in my opinion, Royce was the best Hooker of the three.

Royce retired in 1991, yet footage of how he played the position is still being used to coach young Hookers today.

I think that’s impressive

Who is using that footage?

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Maybe the Soni Luke sewer pipe

Really ?

The great analyst has spoken.

Fail Oh No GIF by The Great British Bake Off