What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

maple_69

Bench
If Martin locks in for another 3 we have the below locked in until 2026. That pack, Cleary’s kicking and whatever kids we fill the 17 out with will keep us in the 4 for that time. 1/6/9 decisions could well keep us in the grand final until then.

1. TBC 2. To’o 3. Cole 4. McLean 5. TBC 6. TBC 7. Cleary 8. Fish 9. 10. Leota 11. Martin 12. Sorenson 13. Yeo 14. TBC 15. Henry 16. TBC 17. TBC

GowersDallyM

Juniors
If Martin locks in for another 3 we have the below locked in until 2026. That pack, Cleary’s kicking and whatever kids we fill the 17 out with will keep us in the 4 for that time. 1/6/9 decisions could well keep us in the grand final until then.

1. TBC 2. To’o 3. Cole 4. McLean 5. TBC 6. TBC 7. Cleary 8. Fish 9. 10. Leota 11. Martin 12. Sorenson 13. Yeo 14. TBC 15. Henry 16. TBC 17. TBC
Gotta keep hold of Hosking..absolute workhorse and very cheap. If Dylan walks we have Turuva...I think Dyl stays tho. Tago is the next big thing in the NRL atm.. should top him up asap before his value goes through the roof.

Sime_11

Juniors
we are keeping Both - they are important to this club

is it worth going to the Dogs for a mill a year ? interesting to note that the big money players going to canterbury all seem to have regressed and looked better (individual performances) playing for their old clubs then at Canterbury.

Thompson - injured alot - overhyped
Kikau - injured - hasnt shown alot
Fox - injured and inconsistent form
Mahoney - underperforming
Burton - underperforming
Sutton - told to look elsewhere/reserve grade
Flanagan - dropped multiple times
Cotric - released early - never looked the same since
Allan - moved on

i wonder how Critta is feeling now

whilst at Penrith - all systems go for a crack at a 3peat :p

Pomoz

Bench
Paul Gallen spoke a lot of sense. Winning is fun, money isn't everything. Every extra $100k is halved after paying the manager and tax. $50K is $4,200 a month. Not life changing for him, although for many that is a lot of money, but Luai is already on a significant wage. Ask Api whether the extra money is worth it. Ask Kikau.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Paul Gallen spoke a lot of sense. Winning is fun, money isn't everything. Every extra $100k is halved after paying the manager and tax. $50K is $4,200 a month. Not life changing for him, although for many that is a lot of money, but Luai is already on a significant wage. Ask Api whether the extra money is worth it. Ask Kikau.
I think Luai sacked his management to keep the cash and stay

Blues Riff

Bench
I don't think I've seen Kiks looking more miserable.

Iamback

Coach

That is easily made up with TPA's, So I agree