What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
He has put in the work, good luck to him getting a bigger pay day. Getting cheapies for a year or 2 then them moving on for a bigger pay day works well for both parties. There are no losers here.

Ivan and his team have nailed this so well.

He and his team are getting a name for taking also ran players and developing them to the peak of their potential. Look at Peach as an example, what Ivan's been able to bring out of him this year is remarkable.

soc123_au

Staff member
Ivan and his team have nailed this so well.

He and his team are getting a name for taking also ran players and developing them to the peak of their potential. Look at Peach as an example, what Ivan's been able to bring out of him this year is remarkable.
Pretty much, any talented young half would be mad not to take a backup role with us for a year or two then count the cash later.

Black Panther

Juniors
Just heard an interview on Triple M sport with Ivan, only a short piece but didn’t really sound all that confident we keep Luai once his contract expires.

He has put in the work, good luck to him getting a bigger pay day. Getting cheapies for a year or 2 then them moving on for a bigger pay day works well for both parties. There are no losers here.
Well I read an article and it said his contact starts in 2025? Unfortunately I can't upload the article

It also encourages others to do the same. I suspect SOS’s experience may (in some small way) have helped Cogger make his decision to come to the Panthers, ostensibly to play reserve grade. Hopefully the collective experience of Cogger, SOS, Salmon, Prach, (and others I have probably forgotten) helps convince the next journeyman to take a gamble on rejuvenating their career at the Panthers. Laurie already has and I hope we get Madden for next year too.

soc123_au

Staff member
It also encourages others to do the same. I suspect SOS’s experience may (in some small way) have helped Cogger make his decision to come to the Panthers, ostensibly to play reserve grade. Hopefully the collective experience of Cogger, SOS, Salmon, Prach, (and others I have probably forgotten) helps convince the next journeyman to take a gamble on rejuvenating their career at the Panthers. Laurie already has and I hope we get Madden for next year too.
Madden would be worth a shot. I still want Flange Jnr though.

Latest posts