What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

age.s

First Grade
A bit late, but my take on the Alamoti signing is that teams like the Dogs are where they are because they don't get the best out of their players, with teams like us being the inverse. Add his age and talent profile and I think it's a move with a huge amount of potential. I can't imagine he looks as bad here as he did at the Dogs, and there is of course very little risk even if he doesn't kick on.

Great bit of business.

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
A bit late, but my take on the Alamoti signing is that teams like the Dogs are where they are because they don't get the best out of their players, with teams like us being the inverse. Add his age and talent profile and I think it's a move with a huge amount of potential. I can't imagine he looks as bad here as he did at the Dogs, and there is of course very little risk even if he doesn't kick on.

Great bit of business.
It will be interesting to see how Almoti and Critter go.
Who will have the better season?
The average player going to a good team, or the good player going to an average team.

Pomoz

Bench
No need to get snide if you have a different opinion. I haven’t forgotten how good Taylan was for us last year. Living in another country and seeing the lower grades only very rarely when they are played on Facebook, I’ve only ever seen Taylan play wing. I’ve seen nothing from Taylan to suggest he has the hands that Alamoti has.

Look it is win/win; they both have a lot of potential.
No snide intended CWP. No sarcasm, nothing. We all have bad days, all good :)

Sime_11

Juniors
BMM = Ben Murdoch-Masila

Terrell May would be a good pickup - fair to say he would get more game time here than he would at the Chooks with Spencer going there and JWH extending another year.

what do we need more of? prop or 2nd row?

BMM = Ben Murdoch-Masila

Terrell May would be a good pickup - fair to say he would get more game time here than he would at the Chooks with Spencer going there and JWH extending another year.

what do we need more of? prop or 2nd row?
BMM made his debut at W/T.
Are the Dogs paying any of Alamoti contract?

Latest posts