What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

You can disagree all you like but seriously NRL coaches tend to select their top 17 week in week out and as it stands going into 2024 Jack Cole will not be in our top 17. Not gonna happen.
You said that with such conviction. We don't know what will happen.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

What positions can Cole play well. I don't think he does well at cup (at centre). Defence is an issue. Will he be OK at dummy half (giving Kenny a spell). I think it's doubtful.

I think Sommerton would be a much better option at 14 personally. Better defender......are there better options within the squad. Surely their must be.

What positions can Cole play well. I don't think he does well at cup (at centre). Defence is an issue. Will he be OK at dummy half (giving Kenny a spell). I think it's doubtful.

I think Sommerton would be a much better option at 14 personally. Better defender......are there better options within the squad. Surely their must be.
He'll have another preseason under his belt

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Yeah that’s all fine, but he is a fair way off regular NRL selection in our top 17.

I have no idea, nor does anyone else, whose place does Jack take.

You haven’t answered the obvious question.
There is really no point trying to reason with Jane.
Just nod and wave…. Nod and Wave…

Kilkenny

Coach
He'll have another preseason under his belt
Are you related to Jack. Are you from Dubbo?

We all want our juniors to succeed, but frankly on the evidence of this season Jack is a way of NRL.

Im sorry to disappoint you, but I watch a fair bit of the juniors, NSW Cup, Jack Cole needs a big 2024 in NSW Cup. If he does, who knows then perhaps he may be in contention in 2025. Next season little chance.

Are you related to Jack. Are you from Dubbo?

We all want our juniors to succeed, but frankly on the evidence of this season Jack is a way of NRL.

Im sorry to disappoint you, but I watch a fair bit of the juniors, NSW Cup, Jack Cole needs a big 2024 in NSW Cup. If he does, who knows then perhaps he may be in contention in 2025. Next season little chance.
No I'm not. I'm offering an opinion, just like you are.

Latest posts