What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Fangs

Coach
The only world in which Luai goes to the Bulldogs is through a straight swap with Burton.

Burton/Luai takes the Dogs a bit further along but its not a great combination.

Iamback

Coach
The only world in which Luai goes to the Bulldogs is through a straight swap with Burton.

Burton/Luai takes the Dogs a bit further along but its not a great combination.

You could say that about most potential homes though

Bred not Bought

Juniors
Do you think Luai could bear the latte sipping lifestyle with only Spencer to remind him of the good old days?

With Keary on his last legs I could see the Chooks having interest in Luai but they wouldn't throw stupid money at him like the Dragons.
I think Mam might be a sneaky target for them.

Iamback

Coach
It was hard to watch Cogger on Sunday and not have the thought that Luai's money might be better spent elsewhere.

Not we get by with a spine of

Edwards
Kenny
Another organiser
Cleary

Especially when you allow for no Crichton, In that scenario Laurie hopefully becomes a viable option

Iamback

Coach
With Keary on his last legs I could see the Chooks having interest in Luai but they wouldn't throw stupid money at him like the Dragons.
I think Mam might be a sneaky target for them.

I said this and still is the case, If I am looking to get a half to change the side. Dearden would be the one, he is an actual 7 with the kicking game Luai doesn't have.

Fangs

Coach
You could say that about most potential homes though

Cronulla with Hynes is a decent match. Tigers don't have a concrete 7 yet but they have Api, there is more to like in Api/Luai then there is in Luai/Burton.

Rabbits/Roosters/Dragons would be interesting moves but they would have to shaft a few on first.

Can't see Parramatta or Manly in the hunt with their halves locked down. So he is out of options in Sydney after that. I don't see him leaving.

Kilkenny

Coach
Cronulla with Hynes is a decent match. Tigers don't have a concrete 7 yet but they have Api, there is more to like in Api/Luai then there is in Luai/Burton.

Rabbits/Roosters/Dragons would be interesting moves but they would have to shaft a few on first.

Can't see Parramatta or Manly in the hunt with their halves locked down. So he is out of options in Sydney after that. I don't see him leaving.
Your right he really doesn’t have that many options.

Kilkenny

Coach
I said this and still is the case, If I am looking to get a half to change the side. Dearden would be the one, he is an actual 7 with the kicking game Luai doesn't have.
I agree, but zero chance the Cowboys let him leave, particularly with Chad at the back end.

Iamback

Coach

Hynes is possible but I think they trust Trindall, Not sure they make a play before giving that pairing a year.

Tigers got Sullivan from Dragons to pair with that Fainu from Manly, again not sure they go for a half this year.

Rabbits signing Wighton, needing to upgrade Keon and Graham. Rules them out.

Roosters maybe if they shed some guys, Not sure a the loud out there nature he is suits them.

Dragons spending more time at Kogarah over the gong is to tempt Sydney based players across. They are the competition I think