What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Kilkenny

Coach
If Cole is the man then we need to see him on the bench a lot this year. I'd pull Luai off at 40mins anytime we are comfortable
Luai will re-sign with the Panthers.

Only player to take unders.

So much for the Polynesian boys staying together.

That hasn’t ended well.

Jerome likely to be the only one to stick solid and re-sign for less than he could get elsewhere.

That hasn’t ended well.

Jerome likely to be the only one to stick solid and re-sign for less than he could get elsewhere.
I'm not so sure. I saw Nathan on Monday and ask, all he said was the usual "I hope so"

Chins get the wins

First Grade

That hasn’t ended well.

The news is he's signed with Black Money. He would have no reason to give away a percentage if he was staying

Iamback

Coach
I'm sure most can. Also depends who is in his ear.

This isn't going to be his last deal, a 3-4 year deal gives him another premiership. Throw in Origin games. That allows him to get a great deal after that.

As opposed to going to Dragons and his value is lower after that

Munky

Coach
If Luai gets a for year contract his deal after will start when he's thirty two.

He'll be declining physically and will need to show game managing chopsat club level by then to get a top tier final contract.

Iamback

Coach
If Luai gets a for year contract his deal after will start when he's thirty two.

He'll be declining physically and will need to show game managing chopsat club level by then to get a top tier final contract.

Is going to get that in a side running 6-12th?

As opposed to a top 4 team, Which given who we have locked in is where we sit

Latest posts