What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Kilkenny

Coach
I’m not really focussed on the Bulldogs and how Ciraldo manages their roster including Burton, Crichton and the four or five utility players Gould has recruited. That’s for them to sort out.

The drama at the West Tigers is an interesting development given their interest in Jerome. Not sure how recent developments will impact on his future decisions, I guess Benji will still have a big say and just how desperate he is to secure Jerome but it is certainly is a spanned in the works for all parties.

Kilkenny

Coach
Have to feel sorry for West Tigers fans. It must be tough to follow them in good faith, when upper management has failed the club in so many ways. I hope the upheaval works out for the best, but you have to still have concerns going forward.

Kilkenny

Coach
Would rather lose Taylan than gain Tyrone TBH
By all accounts Tyrone May enjoyed his time at Catalans and only recently signed a new deal to join Hull KR.

The only reason surely you would move from the South of France to move to Hull could only be money. Hull is surely one if the least desirable places in the UK as any one who has been there can attest.

The Tyrone back to the Panthers was never realistic and was never going to happen. Hope he goes well at Hull KR.

Abacus

Juniors
Have to feel sorry for West Tigers fans. It must be tough to follow them in good faith, when upper management has failed the club in so many ways. I hope the upheaval works out for the best, but you have to still have concerns going forward.
The only Wests Tigers fan that appears to find yesterday's decision tough is Lee Hagipantelis. The rest of the fanbase appear optimistic that groundhog day may be over.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Don't know.
I heard his manager approached another club on the weekend. They are interested.
This is from the same person who told me Tom Eisenhuth wasn't coming here. Which I reposted, and it turned out to be true.

@globalpanther said it's the Dogs.
This is kinda the point. It’s all just rumours, who knows what Romeys Manager is putting out there.

Latest posts