What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Wow you get cranky easy haha.

Yes in terms of decision making and not having to make crucial one on one tackles the middle is much easier..

Whats eaiser depends on how you look at it...

Is it easier to make 30 tackles every week in the middle against a prop running straight at you... yes you have the fatigue of it...

Or is it harder making 12-16 crucial tackles in the backline where if you miss it can lead to a line break or try.

Theres no right or wrong answer. Whats easier is depending on the player and their role.

Its easier for Yeo to make 30 or 40 tackles in the middle every week than it would be for him these days to have to make crucial tackles at centre.

Its all about perspective.

Burto is 96kgs+. Essily big enough to handle the middle in the modern game. Hes bigger than a lot of other locks in the comp.

You are always so aggressive... its tiresome.. maybe ask questions before attacking
I’m not cranky, harden up princess, I didn’t pick you as a sook.

I’ll try and be more sensitive to your needs.

Girds, your comments on this subject, whilst well intentioned, are complete, non-aggressive, nonsense.

Bred not Bought

Juniors
Given we aren't buying a 6. You want time to see what the potential guys have got.

Turuva is on guy off contract you want sorted ASAP

Make your mind up Lamback. Last week you told me the remaining players we have off-contract there was no rush. Now you want Turuva signed ASAP

Who on the list is a must sign for another team?

So there is no rush to get deals done

Iamback

Coach
Make your mind up Lamback. Last week you told me the remaining players we have off-contract there was no rush. Now you want Turuva signed ASAP

How long do you think it takes to get deals done?

It takes months.

For starters player managers take holidays now, so you probably aren't getting to get meetings until late Jan.

That would be how long deal are they after, Is he interested in staying etc.

Then Turuva will be in England.

Into the season.

So you aren't talking actual figures for months BUT you need to know if it is possible to sign him to start that process

Bred not Bought

Juniors
How long do you think it takes to get deals done?

It takes months.

For starters player managers take holidays now, so you probably aren't getting to get meetings until late Jan.

That would be how long deal are they after, Is he interested in staying etc.

Then Turuva will be in England.

Into the season.

So you aren't talking actual figures for months BUT you need to know if it is possible to sign him to start that process

You said there was no rush last week .

Personally I think negotiations have already started with Turuva and Kenny. The club has a rough idea want they want.

Iamback

Coach
You said there was no rush last week .

Personally I think negotiations have already started with Turuva and Kenny. The club has a rough idea want they want.

No rush to offer a contract but need to start the process

Depends how much of the cap is held up with the Luai offer I guess but that could be the case

Latest posts