What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

betcats

Referee
Love Hosking but best for him to move on. Martio, sorro and garner is our best back row rotation. For depth it’s time for guys like Geyer and lisati to step up. Geyer has apparently put on 6 or 7 kilos eating eggs and chicken over the off-season, if he’s kept his fitness I think he could establish himself over the year as a decent bench option if gets the chances.

Also think Riki has something to offer on the edge if he can stay fit and we have the young guy who backflipped on the dolphins coming through and young price.

Iamback

Coach
Riley Price will be a good player, as will Riki if given a crack. Just goes to show what happens when you play in a good team and system, you put yourself in the shop window for a better deal. Exactly what Hosking has done by coming here.

Price goes into FT squad next year.

Riki doesn't and plays in the same position as Hosking

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Love Hosking but best for him to move on. Martio, sorro and garner is our best back row rotation. For depth it’s time for guys like Geyer and lisati to step up. Geyer has apparently put on 6 or 7 kilos eating eggs and chicken over the off-season, if he’s kept his fitness I think he could establish himself over the year as a decent bench option if gets the chances.

Also think Riki has something to offer on the edge if he can stay fit and we have the young guy who backflipped on the dolphins coming through and young price.
People still think Riki can be something? I'm not a local but I've heard that name for years annnd zip

GowersDallyM

Juniors
I really think that Alomoti (our new bloke from dogs) will end up cementing critters spot probably by mid next year especially if May goes down again. Turuva is a gun winger so I wouldn't be moving him. May will leave to the dogs for 2025.

If Luai stays say goodbye to Turuva, Hoskings and Garner. If he walks two of them will stay.

AFB will land at the sharks.

Hunt will leave dragons mid next year.. Luai is every chance of heading there of not Deardon.

Tigers now have a massive clean out of higher up staff so you'd expect Benji and co to go really hard in Luai as they have been just to give the Tigers a real boost.

kinghippo

Juniors
I really think that Alomoti (our new bloke from dogs) will end up cementing critters spot probably by mid next year especially if May goes down again. Turuva is a gun winger so I wouldn't be moving him. May will leave to the dogs for 2025.

If Luai stays say goodbye to Turuva, Hoskings and Garner. If he walks two of them will stay.

Hunt will leave dragons mid next year.. Luai is every chance of heading there of not Deardon.

Tigers now have a massive clean out of higher up staff so you'd expect Benji and co to go really hard in Luai as they have been just to give the Tigers a real boost.
Alomoti could start the year.
I hope the off season is really competitive and the players have to fight for the vacant spot. Crichton loss can’t be underestimated but personally I think the overall squad looks stronger than last year.
There are a lot of good players fighting for first grade.

Iamback

Coach
Alomoti could start the year.
I hope the off season is really competitive and the players have to fight for the vacant spot. Crichton loss can’t be underestimated but personally I think the overall squad looks stronger than last year.
There are a lot of good players fighting for first grade.

The age of the guys outside of the 17 is the exciting thing

ideally McLean and Cole get an injury free run and they are pushing too.

betcats

Referee
If Taylan doesnt get the centre spot I'd be backing Mclean. Alamoti is easily talented enough but we've had Jesse in the system longer and he is signed longer. Splitting hairs between the two deciding on who has more potential. Really keen to see Jesse get a few games in a row in first grade, he was unlucky to debut in our second worse performance of the year this season, it didnt help him.

Big Mick

Referee

I think Alomoti needs to improve his defense before he starts for us. Pre-Season will be crucial for him whether he plays centre or converts to backrow with his size as a wrecking ball.

Turuva wont go even if Luai stays. Hoskings and Garner however probably would go if Luai stays and May. But think we have enough talent to cover them.

Big Mick

Referee
If Taylan doesnt get the centre spot I'd be backing Mclean. Alamoti is easily talented enough but we've had Jesse in the system longer and he is signed longer. Splitting hairs between the two deciding on who has more potential. Really keen to see Jesse get a few games in a row in first grade, he was unlucky to debut in our second worse performance of the year this season, it didnt help him.
I think he's the most like Crichton - with his body frame.

Needs to develop a bit more physically but that will come. I think 2025 is the year of McLean personally.

So if May or Alomoti wins the spot this year, I think both probably wont be around in 2025 so it's either Cole or McLean.

Although personally would prefer to see Cole play a full season of 5/8 in NSW Cup to see if he is up for replacing Luai if he goes.

Iamback

Coach
I think he's the most like Crichton - with his body frame.

Needs to develop a bit more physically but that will come. I think 2025 is the year of McLean personally.

So if May or Alomoti wins the spot this year, I think both probably wont be around in 2025 so it's either Cole or McLean.

Although personally would prefer to see Cole play a full season of 5/8 in NSW Cup to see if he is up for replacing Luai if he goes.

If Luai goes we will have no problem signing Alamonti for 2025, that is the unknown

MugaB

Coach
Hoskings is already going, Turuva is solid =he'll stay for less atleast for now, Garner is useless no big loss.... its kenny we need to stay to remain successful, we can afford losing other players like those you mentioned, but a solid hooker not so much

Hoskings is already going, Turuva is solid =he'll stay for less atleast for now, Garner is useless no big loss.... its kenny we need to stay to remain successful, we can afford losing other players like those you mentioned, but a solid hooker not so much
SOLID!?!?

#mitchfororigin2025

Sign him up long term today!! He is only going to get better; biggest risk would be him destroying his shoulders with how hard he hits, but then we just medically retire him.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Plenty of stability at the Tigers eh?

Benji Marshall will be next. What a disgrace of a club.

I guess the Tigpies fans anger with the continuing shit show of 74-zip floggings and two consecutive wooden spoons might have had something to do with it though and I really can’t blame them.

Fish rot from the head down, ergo time to appoint people who actually give a shit about the club.