What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Kilkenny

Coach
I really can't wait for the season to start, so boring right now. excited to see Henry and Cole who I think have Rep jumpers in the future. If Cole is the man to take over Luai then he gotta be Centre this year. Henry in and out of the 17 would be a good year for him.
Hopefully the NSW Cup and Flegg squads will be posted on the main site early in the new year.

Kilkenny

Coach
Does anyone know if we are still after a Front Rower to compliment what we have?

Surely we can put abit more funds to get one.
Likely they will acquire someone on a second tier contract for NSW Cup, if they haven’t already. If we do have any funds left most likely hang onto for a potential mid season signing, if required.

Crashtest

Juniors
Henry in and out of the 17 would be a good year for him.

I think once Henry gets a go in the 17, he keeps his spot. He seems far more the finished player than Smith was early on, who who took a lot longer to find his feet in first grade and was in and out of the 17.

The length of contract for Henry as well shows how much faith the recruitment panel have in him. This is his year, and he locks in his bench spot in the 17