What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

that photo shows nothing - who cares if it says lines in the post - could mean anything and good luck proving that

The cheese and Munster had a bag of powder in their photo - just Mitch smiling for the camera 😁
I saw the statement attached to the photo and my silly old retired brain thought about shopping lines associated with Boxing Day sales.

It's rather strange that the word "line" has now been hijacked by the young who only associate it with drugs.

And not a single one of us know what it means, and nor should a single one of us read between the "lines" and crucify someone because of a social media post.

I’m not crucifying the kid, I don’t think he has done anything wrong. But we have seen other situations similar (albeit in all cases I can think about worse) to this, and all got a fine and a small amount of time on the sidelines. My guess is he gets a fine in the region of 10k.

mxlegend99

Referee
One game ban at worst. Actually having photos with drugs only gets a one game ban. M

Odds are his post is referencing drugs. But it could easily mean other things too. Just a really stupid way to word it if so. But then again making any reference to drugs is as stupid as it gets.

Iamback

Coach
Not even close. Maximising wealth during your short career; smart move.

Remember he isn’t a fan; this is his life.

We will see where he sits after those 4 years. Particularly as their was much between our offer and theirs.... totally different to Luai now

Iamback

Coach
I'm the opposite here. I take the club hat off.

I want a competitive Bulldogs team. It's bad for the NRL to have these teams stay down the bottom for so long. And it's much better for us to have competitive derby games.

Tigers are the exception. They can get shipped to Perth.

Except he signed to play FB....

Then they sign Taffe and Tracey.

Now talk is Burton going to centre... they are a rabble and I have no problem them getting good by using their kids.

While they use this model. They and any other team can go to hell

Latest posts