What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Iamback

Coach
You do realise a protien shake is a supplement???

Depending on what kind of protien shake you take it is full of different supplements.

Pre workout shakes often have creatine, bcaa's, vitamins, protien in them.

Bcaas shakes are great for intra workouts

Post shakes often have carbs and creatine and different forms of protien in them to assist in recovery of muscles.

Mass gainers are great for guys looking to add bulk and are carb heavy.

Than theyre are plenty of specific vitamins you can add to shakes or tablets that target specific things eg if you are recovering from an injury such as omega 3 or zinc...

Yes a good diet is the most important thing.

But we are talking about elite athletes here. The benefits of supporting a solid diet with supplementary shakes (vitamins etc) is well proven at an elite level.

Literally thered be a handful of emite athletes that dont take them.

They may only give you a slight edge but that is what matters at this level.

What would the best S & C team in the game know

The internet super coach knows better

murraymob

Coach
Blade can you confirm we have signed a player called protein shake .Very raw and undiluted talent .But with a bit of Cleary majic from a man who can walk on water adding the mix
We have the added kick to go 4 in a row

Blade can you confirm we have signed a player called protein shake .Very raw and undiluted talent .But with a bit of Cleary majic from a man who can walk on water adding the mix
We have the added kick to go 4 in a row
Man shake is his Nick name sponsored by Mad Dog MacDougall 😊

Black Panther

Juniors
I think he'll do well but well enough to overpay his brother? Not how we operate
Where did I say Penrith would over pay anyone? I said Terrell would be awesome but not for money reported, and also Taylan is a gun player who will carve up in the Centres.

You seem to be a wealth a knowledge who knows everything. You know this is a forum where opinions are discussed right?

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Where did I say Penrith would over pay anyone? I said Terrell would be awesome but not for money reported, and also Taylan is a gun player who will carve up in the Centres.

You seem to be a wealth a knowledge who knows everything. You know this is a forum where opinions are discussed right?
Yeah f**khead and the brothers are leveraging playing together against clubs

Latest posts