What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Sime_11

Juniors
id love Tay May to stay - but he needs to be real - we won another comp with him being out for the year. He's important to our squad, but no more important than those we have locked in long term.

we dont need to get in a bidding war - we have the pathways and keep churning good youth out

globalpanther

Juniors
id love Tay May to stay - but he needs to be real - we won another comp with him being out for the year. He's important to our squad, but no more important than those we have locked in long term.

we dont need to get in a bidding war - we have the pathways and keep churning good youth out
We also won the comp without him in 2022. Staines did good in the finals.

Fangs

Coach
Trying to make clubs sign 2 or even all 3 brothers as a package deal. Basically trying to inflate Taylan's brother's wages. He's the stud

Ever since the Cleary's came to town we've had this type of talk become the new norm.

Blore, May, Crichton. We've got Jett Cleary here as well. In general I don't really like it but plenty of clubs like the Tigers in the past and now the Bulldogs are happy to play ball.

So we've got the Cleary's and we have struck gold. I'd rather just one family contract situation here not multiple.

betcats

Referee
I would think the fact they want to sign together to the same club make it more likely they would be willing to accept less. Why would they be asking for overs if their biggest goal is to play together? seems far more logical to me that at least one of them if not both will take less so they can sign to the same club.

Iamback

Coach
I would think the fact they want to sign together to the same club make it more likely they would be willing to accept less. Why would they be asking for overs if their biggest goal is to play together? seems far more logical to me that at least one of them if not both will take less so they can sign to the same club.

Maybe so. You would still be looking at $1m for the 3

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Because dumb clubs exist

Chins get the wins

First Grade
This is the point people forget.

Say we value them as

Taylan $400k
Terrell $400k
Tyrone $200k

Someone like the Dogs comes in and offers Terrell $700k and wants the brothers...

Why come to us? Particularly as it will be months before we will do a deal
Gus would sack every back he just signed apart from Critter to land Taylan

Latest posts