What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

GowersDallyM

Juniors
Big Jason Talmalolo might be on the move probs end of this season...Now could you imagine him in our system in a new club! I don't think he'd ask for much cash especially if the cowboys drop off.

soc123_au

Staff member
Big Jason Talmalolo might be on the move probs end of this season...Now could you imagine him in our system in a new club! I don't think he'd ask for much cash especially if the cowboys drop off.
Cows won't chip in what we would need to get him. I think the hunger is gone anyway. He is the poster child for why 10 year deals are dumb.

Crashtest

Juniors
DCE has achieved sweet FA as well

No comparison to the DCE deal for one of the best number 7’s in the NRL, compared to a 10 year for a middle forward.

Plus DCE finished that deal and they then extended him for a couple of years for another 1m plus deal. JT is only 6 years in of his 10 years, so won’t even make it to the end of his first contract term.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Not really his fault though, he has played pretty well for most of his contract.

No comparison to the DCE deal for one of the best number 7’s in the NRL, compared to a 10 year for a middle forward.

Plus DCE finished that deal and they then extended him for a couple of years for another 1m plus deal. JT is only 6 years in of his 10 years, so won’t even make it to the end of his first contract term.
Manly paid DCE to deliver what Turbo does when he actually gets on the pitch.

Whino

Bench
We have a tight cap, but have the success of 3 premierships (and counting) to show for it.
The Cowboys have a tight cap and have nothing to show for it.

Latest posts