What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Iamback

Coach
The salary cap has gone up 21%. So a $300K prop in the old salary cap terms would be $363K now. Which I think would be fair money for Terrell but still a stretch for us. If I was him I’d consider $300K x 2 years from us. His next contract would be $600K+.

The minimum wage has also gone up, So it now costs more to keep the lower end players as well

soc123_au

Staff member
My dark horse is Manly. But Turbo has to remain fit which is odds against.
I think unless injuries Penriths going to be hard to stop again.
4e5dd2746777e0026468ec1deddc04d1

Brah?

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I'd want to see Taylan play a few games to see how the knee is. Not sure if he wants his future secured earlier than that though. If he is ok I'd agree with those figures. Where that puts us with keeping everyone else we want is the conundrum.
We have to let some younger guys go, that’s how it works.

I love Tito, but he’s very replaceable.

Of our Backs coming through, Jesse McLean is the only must keep.

Taylan should be a priority

Iamback

Coach
Yeah, like Teddy… I guess he’s a miracle aswell…

You are making out like it’s more common to not recover from an ACL than to come back perfectly fine.

That’s just not the case.

Watch him at training, he looks super sharp

He came back into FG on the wing

Iamback

Coach
We have to let some younger guys go, that’s how it works.

I love Tito, but he’s very replaceable.

Of our Backs coming through, Jesse McLean is the only must keep.

Taylan should be a priority

The young guys need to be on enough to cover it, likely it is Taylan or Tago at that price

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Yeah, like Teddy… I guess he’s a miracle aswell…

You are making out like it’s more common to not recover from an ACL than to come back perfectly fine.

That’s just not the case.

Watch him at training, he looks super sharp
It's impossible to come back better from an ACL injury even with advancements in medicine.
You are also just so much fun to take the piss out of