What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Iamback

Coach
He's fine in our system. Learned to get quick PTB on 80%+ of his runs. Only thing you can say is we might need some more centre cover with may out and C.McLean being so young.

We need a centre but if we were going for a winger. It needs to be a big one that makes plenty of metres

WestyLife

First Grade
We need a centre but if we were going for a winger. It needs to be a big one that makes plenty of metres

He's not a metre eater so much but is great at finding his front and setting up the next play even if against big forwards. A skill he learned here. His defensive decision making is top tier for a winger.

betcats

Referee
Averillo would be good and we need depth, but really I want to see alamoti next year. Physically he’s a beast he’s score tries defensively he looks ok, had some errors there to go along with some good plays.

I think a staines type signing is more realistic. Jesse looks good for the wing next year. Casey no doubt has plenty to learn but physically he looks like another young freak if he has a good offseason I think he’ll be a serious depth option for the wing.

Iamback

Coach
Averillo would be good and we need depth, but really I want to see alamoti next year. Physically he’s a beast he’s score tries defensively he looks ok, had some errors there to go along with some good plays.

I think a staines type signing is more realistic. Jesse looks good for the wing next year. Casey no doubt has plenty to learn but physically he looks like another young freak if he has a good offseason I think he’ll be a serious depth option for the wing.

Averillo if he leaves will want to start.

We sort of need someone who is on the way out. Looking to use their time here to get a gig somewhere else.

The backline seems set. It is just filling out the squad. If we can strengthen positions 18-21 with experience, We don't need to rush the kids

Kilkenny

Coach
Averillo is signed to the Dolphins for two seasons beyond this one. Has he expressed any desire to leave the Dolphins, I’m not sure why he is figuring in discussions. I know contracts don’t mean a lot these days but are there suggestions he wants to return to Sydney.

age.s

First Grade
Averillo is signed to the Dolphins for two seasons beyond this one. Has he expressed any desire to leave the Dolphins, I’m not sure why he is figuring in discussions. I know contracts don’t mean a lot these days but are there suggestions he wants to return to Sydney.
There was one article which suggested he'd been put on a list at the Dragons, but that was entirely from the clubs perspective, no suggestion the player was interested in leaving. Pretty sure its all dreamwork.

Whino

Bench

There was a rumour he wanted to come back to Sydney next year. I don't know the validity of it.

Kilkenny

Coach
The game against Warriors was kind of a warning sign, great win against the Sharks but this loss to the dragons at home, leading at half time and blown away in the second half it sort of confirms the warning signs. There comes a point where when you lose the quality that we have for a number of seasons now, it has to catch up with you at some point.

maple_69

Bench
Isaiah Tass is a guy I think could be quite a good fit. Not signed for next year, Bunnies are no shot, likely back from his injury after Origin. Wouldn't hurt having him as experienced, dependable, unspectacular depth through end of next year. He's not a guy that would expect to be a walk up start either and is young enough that he might appreciate the opportunity to kick start his career.

Iamback

Coach
Isaiah Tass is a guy I think could be quite a good fit. Not signed for next year, Bunnies are no shot, likely back from his injury after Origin. Wouldn't hurt having him as experienced, dependable, unspectacular depth through end of next year. He's not a guy that would expect to be a walk up start either and is young enough that he might appreciate the opportunity to kick start his career.

That is the sort of guy. Sits as depth and hopes for 3-4 games to impress another club