What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Iamback

Coach
This guy has a huge ceiling. Hopefully we can lock him up a bit longer than that.

We can offer a starting centre spot in an elite team. From where he was 12 months ago it should be a no brainer to have 3 years here. That has him coming off contract at 24 and still young enough to cash in

GowersDallyM

Juniors
Oh and BTW gang I did mention on here before the season kicked off that Alo would take Mays spot....I didn't expect May to have gone through this situation I was more looking at Alo having a bigger ceiling. Kinda thought May would have moved to a wing with Alo at centre but ay got it right in a way.

maple_69

Bench
DCE is killing it at 35 and Marty sucked at 29. Age catches up with everyone differently and it has definitively caught up with Marty. He is awful.

The Realist

Juniors
Alamoti still has significant defensive issues. Yes, the team was highly disrupted against the Dragons but watch him closely if you can look at replays. He had more than 1 shocker in that 2nd half.

I know most of the NRL fandom when discussing a player, judge them 90% on their offensive capability and I have been extremely guilty of it in the past myself, but this 2020's Panthers side has got me looking far more at defensive ability and structure. Alo still needs to improve his Defense A LOT before I'd be ready to ink his name in our starting 13.

Hopefully the Coaching staff think the same. In his favour is his youth and lack of experience. He is far from a finished product and as everyone has already mentioned, he has a high ceiling.

Alamoti still has significant defensive issues. Yes, the team was highly disrupted against the Dragons but watch him closely if you can look at replays. He had more than 1 shocker in that 2nd half.

I know most of the NRL fandom when discussing a player, judge them 90% on their offensive capability and I have been extremely guilty of it in the past myself, but this 2020's Panthers side has got me looking far more at defensive ability and structure. Alo still needs to improve his Defense A LOT before I'd be ready to ink his name in our starting 13.

Hopefully the Coaching staff think the same. In his favour is his youth and lack of experience. He is far from a finished product and as everyone has already mentioned, he has a high ceiling.
He is still young and came from Dogs old system. Next year he will improve 10 fold. Do you know if he is samoan or Tongan?

Chins get the wins

First Grade

And yet still our best defensive centre.....

Latest posts