What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Original Name

Juniors
Alamoti still has significant defensive issues. Yes, the team was highly disrupted against the Dragons but watch him closely if you can look at replays. He had more than 1 shocker in that 2nd half.

I know most of the NRL fandom when discussing a player, judge them 90% on their offensive capability and I have been extremely guilty of it in the past myself, but this 2020's Panthers side has got me looking far more at defensive ability and structure. Alo still needs to improve his Defense A LOT before I'd be ready to ink his name in our starting 13.

Hopefully the Coaching staff think the same. In his favour is his youth and lack of experience. He is far from a finished product and as everyone has already mentioned, he has a high ceiling.
The club likes to pick on character in the context of continually trying to improve your football ability. If he's shown that at training and have a bit of ability the club will generally stick with you to develop and become a well rounded player for at least a time.

I think most fans just believe because of that track record that the club has show in the improvement of different players and therefor he will improve without doubting it rather than believing he's an incredibility awesome player right now just because of his attacking ability.

GowersDallyM

Juniors
Alamoti still has significant defensive issues. Yes, the team was highly disrupted against the Dragons but watch him closely if you can look at replays. He had more than 1 shocker in that 2nd half.

I know most of the NRL fandom when discussing a player, judge them 90% on their offensive capability and I have been extremely guilty of it in the past myself, but this 2020's Panthers side has got me looking far more at defensive ability and structure. Alo still needs to improve his Defense A LOT before I'd be ready to ink his name in our starting 13.

Hopefully the Coaching staff think the same. In his favour is his youth and lack of experience. He is far from a finished product and as everyone has already mentioned, he has a high ceiling.
He is only still very young. Got alot of time to improve all aspects. Dogs were dumb letting him go.
The Tago bashing is getting over the top I feel. He isn't playing as bad as some are making out.
He had abit of a shocker today defending but once again he is also very young. I'd love him to play backrow still and he will eventually. Shame we didn't take Lomax when he was up for grabs. He has really stood up this year and has always had the ability. Imagine him centre with Tago at backrow.

Someone said Lomax was watching a mate play during the Bears game.

Penrith has shown interest in Galvin apparently, I find it odd.

Latest posts