What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Someone said Lomax was watching a mate play during the Bears game.

Penrith has shown interest in Galvin apparently, I find it odd.

I also find it odd. Because Cole is improving at a rate of knots. Great defender, and showing a huge amount with either ball in hand, or the boot. I think he'll be a brilliant partner for Cleary in 25 onwards.

I think the Galvin talk is purely manager and or player. I'm sure the club won't slam the door in his face. I fear though his destination is the Chooks.

The Realist

Juniors
I also find it odd. Because Cole is improving at a rate of knots. Great defender, and showing a huge amount with either ball in hand, or the boot. I think he'll be a brilliant partner for Cleary in 25 onwards.

I think the Galvin talk is purely manager and or player. I'm sure the club won't slam the door in his face. I fear though his destination is the Chooks.

Yep, he is a natural fit at the Chooks. Galvin reminds me a fair bit of a young Luke Keary as well.

Murraymob1

Juniors
The Tago bashing is getting over the top I feel. He isn't playing as bad as some are making out.
Hindy put your glasses on and the pink lemonade down he is as bad as it seems .At the ground it stands out even more on tv not as much .He looks lost his positioning is muddled at best

Murraymob1

Juniors
Lo
Someone said Lomax was watching a mate play during the Bears game.

Penrith has shown interest in Galvin apparently, I find it odd.
Lomax was definitely there just watched the replay of fox and they showed him on the screen as for Galvin doubt there is any chance as his manager is Moses and Penrith don’t like dealing with him.We have money and are linked to everyone

Black Diamond

Juniors
A panther fan with a bit of inside goss had reported on Twitter a lower grade panther is set to move mid season to the storm any idea on who this could be
Wonder if it's Mav? Storm offered him a contract before he resigned with us which he turned down at the time.

Bob

Juniors
A panther fan with a bit of inside goss had reported on Twitter a lower grade panther is set to move mid season to the storm any idea on who this could be
My money would be on Jordan Grant, they are looking for middles, he came from their and knows their system

Iamback

Coach
Lisati needs a refresh.

So the change will do him good and gets us closer to getting Lomax or someone that can help

betcats

Referee
the older lisati gets the further he falls down the pecking order, currently behind huth, geyer and Riki all who of whom dont make our best 17.

Latest posts