What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are the Sharks at better team with Dinner Ale running the show.?

carinashark

First Grade
He is a better option than Tricky. He is mor aggressive in attack and a much better defender. Last night Tricky did not seemed prepared and Parra tested him. DA. In a heartbeat .

Have tricky over D.A but are either at or going to be at the level we aspire to? Very doubtful
Both of them are different but the same.
They are not leaders.
With Nico and calf issue we will just go backwards.

Puru or Rajeb are next options.
I hope Pollard or Dykes can step up

Both of them are different but the same.
They are not leaders.
With Nico and calf issue we will just go backwards.

Puru or Rajeb are next options.
I hope Pollard or Dykes can step up
I'm talking about the next few years, will it be a position we look to upgrade or just keep the status quo

Frenzy.

Post Whore
The Sharks have gone from an average winning margin of 19+ per game to a winning margin of 7.5 per game with 2 losses thrown in.

Defensive slip is 16.75 ppg up to the Melbourne game and 31 ppg for the last 4 since the 2 losses.

When the Sharks can address the disruption of the past month they can come out the other end fine and still be a possible Top 4 team.

The stars haven't been knocked out of alignment yet.

Quigs

Immortal
Six of the planets align sometime in June so I heard the other day.

It is a sign

If 'me' memory serves me correct the planets last all aligned back in 2016 ....... hmmmmm

Latest posts