What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

WestyLife

First Grade
@Blade23 Hey mate are you aware of any news about May and To'o? Both were limping during the game.

He just reposts shit from others and posts it on his own instagram page to give the illusion it's his. It was in the Daily Telegraph claiming they were after Kikau and Finucane. It was also claimed we'd have to shed someone now that we haven't bought TPJ written as if that's a fact. But Blade has said that's not necessarily true and it depends what Moss, Kikau, Api, etc are after.

The fact Clarkey has a big following shows how gullible people are.

BxTom

Bench
@Blade23 Hey mate are you aware of any news about May and To'o? Both were limping during the game.

He just reposts shit from others and posts it on his own instagram page to give the illusion it's his. It was in the Daily Telegraph claiming they were after Kikau and Finucane. It was also claimed we'd have to shed someone now that we haven't bought TPJ written as if that's a fact. But Blade has said that's not necessarily true and it depends what Moss, Kikau, Api, etc are after.
I doubt we will be shedding players to re-sign Api. I think he will be gone at end of year.

The_Frog

First Grade
I doubt we will be shedding players to re-sign Api. I think he will be gone at end of year.
What year? Isn't he contracted for next year as well?

Seems to me he's about the most obvious difference between 2019 and 2020-21. We need him if we want to be a winning team, personal faults and all. As Gus Gould says, winning is everything, and losing is bad for business. We haven't produced a 9 half as good as him this century, it's unlikely we'll produce one in the next 12 months.

Original Name

Juniors
If so Kenny needs to improve dramatically or we need a replacement. He isn't a hooker of a top team quality. Good as a fill in but not to the quality we need. Dummy halves like Api don't grow on trees and we can't say for sure Kenny will end up as a top 5 hooker.

Hands has a bit more spark but is inconsistent.

Last edited:

WestyLife

First Grade
For me it's a convenience to only have to follow a single account to get a good range of NRL news. And he credits his sources too, he's not claiming to be in the loop at all.

He does regularly. He once told Brandon Smiths dad he knew better about his contract situation and has been caught out lying before. Not to mention he used to plagiarise articles from the mainstream journos until people would call him out on it so now he does it and credits them. The guy also went to reddit and used comments from there to say he was being bullied and harassed on his social media, of course he removed any context so no one would know who wrote the comments and where. The guy is a fraud.

snickers007

Juniors
He does regularly. He once told Brandon Smiths dad he knew better about his contract situation and has been caught out lying before. Not to mention he used to plagiarise articles from the mainstream journos until people would call him out on it so now he does it and credits them. The guy also went to reddit and used comments from there to say he was being bullied and harassed on his social media, of course he removed any context so no one would know who wrote the comments and where. The guy is a fraud.

Sounds like too much internet drama for me. I'll happily stay ignorant on this - I don't read engage or read the comments on his posts. He has quite a following from NRL players, and other official league accounts - that's good enough for me.

I will say this though, anyone who thinks he isn't copping a whole lot of harassment (justified or not) is dreaming. His real name and face is out there for everyone to see. Trolls eat that shit up.