What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

MugaB

Coach
Grunting is a form of communication.
I really surprised that the dragons haven't looked at signing Anthony Milford or Corey Norman back again, it would have been inline with Hooks roster selections, garnering the ex-broncos team of the 2015 GF... he got Francis Molo just recently, All he has to do now is get Correy Oates off contract, Milford next year, and wayne bennett to head coach and his fantasy will be complete... gruntgrunt

Last edited:

WestyLife

First Grade
I really surprised that the dragons haven't looked at signing Anthony Milford or Corey Norman back again, it would have been inline with Hooks roster selections, garnering the ex-broncos team of the 2015 GF... he got Francis Molo just recently, All he has to do now is get Correy Oates off contract, Milford next year, and wayne bennett to head coach and his fantasy will be complete... gruntgrunt

Worst part for dragons fans is that seems totally plausible.

Munky

Coach

2015 GF team?

That's giving Griffin too much credit

It's the 2008 under 20s Broncos GF team he has tried to reassemble.

snickers007

Juniors
Not gonna lie, I'd be happy if we went after Corey Waddell, and brought him home. I've seen my share of Doggies games this year, and he always gets it done.

Seems to have lost the grub that was in him during his Manly stint too.

Not sure what his contract situation is. Don't reckon he'd be overly expensive either.

Whino

Bench
Not gonna lie, I'd be happy if we went after Corey Waddell, and brought him home. I've seen my share of Doggies games this year, and he always gets it done.

Not sure what his contract situation is. Don't reckon he'd be overly expensive either.

Tied up until the end of 2023, but I think he has been told to find another club.

Kilkenny

Coach

Far better player than Luke Garner there’s no question about that.

Iamback

Coach

They are in cap trouble. So should be hard to get someone like that

I’m becoming more and more convinced Ciraldo should wait for either Parra (which I think will change next year) or for the Panthers (which I think could be end of 2023/2024 if Cameron us still around and an option.

Whino

Bench
I’m becoming more and more convinced Ciraldo should wait for either Parra (which I think will change next year) or for the Panthers (which I think could be end of 2023/2024 if Cameron us still around and an option.

Unless health problems force him out I don't think Ivan is looking to leave the top job yet.
If I was Ciraldo I would wait for a better club with a competent front office.

Whino

Bench
Waddell's problem has been staying on the paddock. Seems to pick up a few injuries over the years.

Latest posts