What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

betcats

Referee
Seems to have bulked up more

He definitely has bulked up since then but he looked fairly mobile the other week against us. Either way I would be happy to sign him I think he would be a good player to have in the squad, you can never have to much forward depth.

Iamback

Coach
He definitely has bulked up since then but he looked fairly mobile the other week against us. Either way I would be happy to sign him I think he would be a good player to have in the squad, you can never have to much forward depth.

Especially if Eiso goes but would be handy to put him on an edge

Hooked

Juniors
This is from a month ago. Via Zero tackle.

The Sydney Roosters are set to hand young prop Terrell May a debut in Saturday night's blockbuster against the Penrith Panthers at the Sydney Cricket Ground.

May has been among the best performing NSW Cup players throughout the first half of the season, and his debut has reportedly come with a three-year contract extension, as well as promotion to the top squad.

According to The Daily Telegraph, he signed the extension on Wednesday evening which will lock the talented middle forward in at Bondi until at least the end of the 2025 season.

Debuting against Penrith means May will debut against his brother Taylan, who has been a breakout star for Penrith on the wing this season.

It's understood the Roosters' young gun will come straight onto Trent Robinson's bench wearing jersey number 24 on Saturday evening, replacing either Daniel Suluka-Fifita or Fletcher Baker.

Whino

Bench
BILLY COMING BACK

Former Cronulla loose forward Billy Magoulias is returning to Australia, having been granted a release from English Super League club Warrington Wolves for compassionate reasons.

Magoulias’ wife Joanna Kambosos – younger sister of boxing star George Kambosos Jnr – is expecting the couple’s first baby in early November, which is believed to play a part in their return to Australia.
Magoulias, a Greece international, played 17 NRL games for Cronulla between 2019 and 2021, having come through their Newtown Jets feeder side.

But his move to England was met with immediate obstacles, suffering a pre-season injury requiring ankle surgery. He managed just 12 appearances for the Wolves this season before his premature departure.

He took to Instagram to post: “Onto the next chapter. Thankyou to the Warrington Wolves!”

NRL clubs could look to sign the big forward on a cut-price deal as a cheaper alternative to Matt Lodge, whose NRL-mandated wages have priced him out of the market due to club salary cap concerns.

Latest posts