What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Original Name

Juniors
This or RFM would be great imo.
RFM has been injured for like two years and the Dogs stuck with him and didn't try to get rid of him. I think he'd be likely to return that loyalty. I'd be very surprised if he goes anywhere after they backed him when he didn't play for that long.

MugaB

Coach
RFM has been injured for like two years and the Dogs stuck with him and didn't try to get rid of him. I think he'd be likely to return that loyalty. I'd be very surprised if he goes anywhere after they backed him when he didn't play for that long.
He had a great game on his return against pawwa, gus mentioned his injury and how much he made a difference in the dogs pack last monday

Whino

Bench
According to the Masked Panther we have tabled a 2-year deal to Terrell May.

Brothers in arms

Taylan May recently re-signed with Penrith, and I can reveal the club is also very keen on his brother Terrell, who is currently at the Roosters, where he made his NRL debut this season.

I’m told the Panthers have tabled the 22-year-old an offer for the 2023 and 2024 seasons. There was some talk he’d already re-signed with the Chooks but no official announcement has been made.

Last edited:

snickers007

Juniors

Brothers in arms

Taylan May recently re-signed with Penrith, and I can reveal the club is also very keen on his brother Terrell, who is currently at the Roosters, where he made his NRL debut this season.

I’m told the Panthers have tabled the 22-year-old an offer for the 2023 and 2024 seasons. There was some talk he’d already re-signed with the Chooks but no official announcement has been made.

Can't wait for the salt from Roosters fans claiming they developed him 🤣
Good depth signing, and should be cheap.

Murraymob1

Juniors
Brothers in arms

thought I heard a commentator say he signed a extension

Latest posts