What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Iamback

Coach
Rubbish. He’s one of the best second rowers in the comp. Not everyone has to be a ball player.

Crichton is possibly going to be offered fullback money, we shouldn’t match that.

In what way is he one of the best? Tackle % is low. Metres a game is low as is tries or Try Assists. He is a prop playing on the edge

We lose Api and Kiks though. We need an attacking 2nd rower. Garner certainly isn't that

He has been but $700k is the max he will get here. If he takes more elsewhere then so be it

ThePain

Juniors
I read that Ciraldo was having lunch with his Manager and Accountant and Laundy's son came over and sat with them because he owns the bar. If they were negotiating you would think Gould and Laundy Snr would be there.

I call bullshit too
Who knows. It is coming from the Dogs Kennel, which speaks volumes.

I'd rather keep Martin over Spencer even if that means losing Crichton and To'o, I have come to terms with this now. Before I would have said noway. We have Turuva and Jenkins coming through and I don't feel they would hold the club to ransom with "if he goes I go situation".

Iamback

Coach
I'd rather keep Martin over Spencer even if that means losing Crichton and To'o, I have come to terms with this now. Before I would have said noway. We have Turuva and Jenkins coming through and I don't feel they would hold the club to ransom with "if he goes I go situation".

To'o is the best winger in the comp.
Given Staines is going, Crichton being backup fullback and back up goal kicker is much more important. Though that said it is To'o and Critter that is the package deal not with Leinu

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
They said "as reported by" so probably a troll job but Critta would demand a lot of money due to versatility and goal kicking.

I doubt you will.

I totally agree.

Some of the rubbish being posted about Ciraldo is quite funny.

This is a great example.

Me being me. I set him or her on the right path. LOL

Latest posts