What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Hooked

Juniors
So much for Gould wanting an experienced coach for the gig. Getting Ciraldo increases their short-term chances of keeping Burton.
No idea if Ciraldo will be a success. It is one thing to take over as a caretaker with a professional team behind you for a few matches. It is another thing to do a full pre season and season as head coach with a club re-building.

Smug Panther

First Grade
If it's five years with guaranteed money he'd be a fool not to take it.

Nobody knows if he will be a successful first grade coach or not.

If he isn't that's a hell of consolation prize of setting yourself and family up for life.
Great contract but f**k working under Gus

Whino

Bench

If he isn't that's a hell of consolation prize of setting yourself and family up for life.

He would get a much better club if he waited. If he is any good he could coach the next 20 years.
Rookie coach working with Gould hovering over you with a dysfunction board. No thanks.
I would wait.

Whino

Bench
The Warriors and Webster handled it professionally and respectful. Did things quiet behind the scenes. No public lunches or leaked tours of the club.
It is pity the wooing of Ciraldo by the Tigers and Bulldogs didn't happen the same way. Too public and dragged on too long.

I hope Wallace is better than his last time as assistant coach.
In 2019 he was assistant coach and was given the task of mentoring Katoa and Egan. Along with having a say in our attack. I will acknowledge he was unfairly thrown in the role far too early after Griffin's sacking, end of 2018.
He got shifted down to NSW Cup coach 2020. Given the Covid interruptions of 20/21, this season is really his first full season of coaching.
If he is one assistant I hope the other one has greater experience.

Iamback

Coach

He will be a puppet for Gus.

Much better going to the sides who will need a coach next year

Iamback

Coach
I hope Wallace is better than his last time as assistant coach.
In 2019 he was assistant coach and was given the task of mentoring Katoa and Egan. Along with having a say in our attack. I will acknowledge he was unfairly thrown in the role after Griffin's sacking end of 2018.
He got shifted down to NSW Cup coach 2020. Given the Covid interruptions of 20/21 this season is really his first full season of coaching.
If he is one assistant I hope the other one has greater experience.

NSW Cup is going well. That is certainly more than other potential coaches have

Whino

Bench
Whoever the club brings in or promotes will need to re-invent the wheel next season. Losing 2 assistants along with Api and Kikau will certainly change the attack.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Whoever the club brings in or promotes will need to re-invent the wheel next season. Losing 2 assistants along with Api and Kikau will certainly change the attack.

Nothing stays the same forever.

I'm sure when Brennan left the wheel was reinvented. Same when Baz left.

I believe the wheel is tweaked if not reivented each year.

I think at least coach will come from within, Harden and Wallace.

It's part and parcel of being a development club.

Iamback

Coach

That is why I think we need atleast 1 newbie. Bring a new set of eyes from another club to re-tool our attack

Latest posts