What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

View attachment 64929Gone full Gus’s bitch.

Traitor, the rat in the ranks. I never trusted him.

He’s probably having words with players behind the sheds.
And the irony is, even though it means working with Gus he still sees the Bulldog’s job as more attractive than being the head coach of the Wests.

WOW. Let that sink in for hust a minute…

Smug Panther

First Grade
That is where the market is heading though, when you add age, versatility and so on. With the cap going up to around $11m too.

On the flip side, who is available for cheaper that is decenf? That really is how you work out this sort of stuff
Well hypothetically I move on Critter to keep Kikau and Api and then play a young guy at centre, Jenkins would have been my pick.

But the club f**ked up and here we are

Whino

Bench
On the kennel they are pretty confident they are getting Crichton to play fullback. Don’t know where the cap space is coming from, but the ones that are calling it seem to get decent info.

The one's with supposed decent info said that last time. I recall Spencer and Staines done deals too!
Everytime Crichton is off contract he gets linked there. Hasn't happened yet.
His manager is Ayoub, so we can expect some more rumours and a publicly campaign to drive up the price.

He has his best football in front of him but I wouldn't be paying overs for him to play centre.

Iamback

Coach
Well hypothetically I move on Critter to keep Kikau and Api and then play a young guy at centre, Jenkins would have been my pick.

But the club f**ked up and here we are

That is how I see it, best option is to develop centre depth. We aren't there yet so $700k/2 years would be my offer.

You can re-assess later

And the irony is, even though it means working with Gus he still sees the Bulldog’s job as more attractive than being the head coach of the Wests.

WOW. Let that sink in for hust a minute…
Ask Barrett what he thinks of the Bulldogs and his own time as Gus’s bitch.

At least he escapes from Nathan Cleary and his rubbish values.

Michael Matral

Juniors
Just watched Zac Hosking from his round 17 debut for the Broncs, solid enough effort, nothing flash, no errors, nice running through the line helped a few of their tries. Should be serviceable as a backup - edge guy.