What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Blade23

Juniors
@Blade23 Do you know if Turuva has a prefernce if he likes to play on the right or left wing?

He has a right preference.
I have seen him play more right than left. Even when he has played fullback and the side is on the attack he likes going right more than left. Setting up or backing up.
He has been trained this pre-season to play both sides.

MugaB

Coach
I have seen him play more right than left. Even when he has played fullback and the side is on the attack he likes going right more than left. Setting up or backing up.
He should be right centre, get critta on the wing for him till tiny returns, Tago and To'o charging up the left

Who do you think will take Tiny's place?

hindy111

Post Whore
Don't think so Bob. Fairly certain it is only for players injured in rep games.
Don't think WCC matches count.

I always found confusing if a player is hurt while playing for NSW or his country why the club should pay his wage. I feel it's only a matter of time before a club decides to seek compensation for the players salary. Especially if he was a marquee player and did ACL.

Panfa

Juniors
Moses deal worth $1.25mil per season for 4 seasons.Thats overs for mine,the guy hasnt won a comp played for aus or origin only 1 appearance when both cleary and luai were out.I know people will say thats the market and theres not many halfbacks available but where was he gonna go tigers lol.

Latest posts