What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

hindy111

Post Whore
Moses deal worth $1.25mil per season for 4 seasons.Thats overs for mine,the guy hasnt won a comp played for aus or origin only 1 appearance when both cleary and luai were out.I know people will say thats the market and theres not many halfbacks available but where was he gonna go tigers lol.

You have to question the information. Plus is a TPA part of that?
Would the Eels leak the info? Or would the side who missed out leak it and lie?

Media get clicks with good stories. Fans love to see stories like this. I think every figure we see is exaggerated

hindy111

Post Whore
There is another club that has submitted an offer. I doubt he goes there. I think they are being used to push the price up.
Far as I have been told. It is between Us and The Dogs.

Can I ask the figures? I don't think he isnworth more then 450k right now. And anything over 550k I wouldn't bother.

mxlegend99

Referee
He's already won a couple of comps though. He's had success. If it's another $100 - $150k a year, worth a look or two IMO.
Yes and no

With us he could be worth $800k+ in 4 years if he's serious about getting better.

If he joins the wrong team (ie. Dragons) he might be lucky to get another $400k contract. Joining a struggling team usually does that.

Bulldogs he could arguably improve at aswell as cashing in now. But even they come with more risk IMO. If he doesn't have the best starting front row combination helping him get ontop. Maybe he won't look quiet so destructive?

MugaB

Coach
Moses deal worth $1.25mil per season for 4 seasons.Thats overs for mine,the guy hasnt won a comp played for aus or origin only 1 appearance when both cleary and luai were out.I know people will say thats the market and theres not many halfbacks available but where was he gonna go tigers lol.
He also lost that one origin match, atleast josh reynolds won his

Original Name

Juniors
Yes and no

With us he could be worth $800k+ in 4 years if he's serious about getting better.

If he joins the wrong team (ie. Dragons) he might be lucky to get another $400k contract. Joining a struggling team usually does that.

Bulldogs he could arguably improve at aswell as cashing in now. But even they come with more risk IMO. If he doesn't have the best starting front row combination helping him get ontop. Maybe he won't look quiet so destructive?
He just doesn't have the engine if he has what it takes to develop into a 60 minute player that you need to be to get that kind of money why has he been looking gassed after 20 for 2 years straight now? Where does the improvement come from and if he can improve his engine to pretty much double his stamina why hasn't he done that already?

Last edited:

Whino

Bench
Masked Panther reporting talks will get under way soon to extend the Great Yeo till 2027.

Panthers working on long-term Yeo deal

Penrith is working on a mega deal for co-captain Isaah Yeo that could make him a one-club NRL player and shore up his future at the back-to-back Premiers.

Yeo is off-contract at the end of the 2024 season, so the Panthers have plenty of time to work out a new deal before he’d hit the open market.

But I’m told they want to sign him to an extended deal that would take him through to the end of the 2027 season ASAP. Yeo would turn 33 at the end of that deal, and would be odds-on to play out any remaining years of his career at Penrith.

While negotiations will go back and forth and we’re a fair way off anything being made formal, don’t be surprised if a major new deal is announced well before the end of the current season.

Last edited:

Bred not Bought

Juniors
He just doesn't have the engine if he has what it takes to develop into a 60 minute player that you need to be to get that kind of money why has he been looking gassed after 20 for 2 years straight now? Where does the improvement come from and if he can improve his engine to pretty much double his stamina why hasn't he done that already?

He has to drop his intensity.
His current role is to go out and play hard and fast. Leave nothing in the tank.
That is why he is gassed.
If he paces himself, 40-50 in the future is not out of the question. 60 minutes is burn out for a prop.

Last edited:

Whino

Bench
Leniu undecided

Despite all the talk about a deal with Canterbury being done, I’m assured that Spencer Leniu has not decided on his future beyond this season.

Rumours linking the 22-year-old to the Bulldogs have been around for months now but Penrith firmly believe they are still in the hunt to re-sign the forward. A couple of other clubs are also believed to be in the mix. Speaking to The Sporting News over the weekend, Leniu himself said: “I haven’t heard about any offers just yet”.

Latest posts