What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Blade23

Juniors
I don’t get it Blade. We keep f’ing bleeding while clubs like Roosters replace JWH with Leniu & sign B Smith & D Young in the meantime. This is 2003/04 all over again I’m over it

Sorry, as much potential as Spencer has. The club couldn't pay overs for a bench prop. What Flegler got from the Dolphins is overs. In my opinion.
The market is too hot right now. Other clubs are offering a premium for our players.

The Roosters are ruthless. That is how they operate.

The only thing that would have kept him here would have been the love of the club and patience. Not everyone is like Luai though.

globalpanther

Juniors
Sorry, as much potential as Spencer has. The club couldn't pay overs for a bench prop. What Flegler got from the Dolphins is overs. In my opinion.
The market is too hot right now. Other clubs are offering a premium for our players.

The only thing that would have kept him here would have been the love of the club and patience. Not everyone is like Luai though.
I totally get that but we've now lost in past 3 years:
Tetevano
Capewell
Burton
Momirovski
Kikau
Leniu
Api
Laurie
Staines
Tamou
Critta
When is enough bleeding enough?

So he is definitely leaving?

Black Magik

Juniors
Well, IMO, the solution to the season for Spencer now is simple. Enjoy reggies boy. See you when absolutely critical.

We can't be spending dollars on a bench prop who hasn't committed to us.

betcats

Referee
We should've been more willing to let moses go and keep leniu, maybe wouldnt have made a difference but who knows. The probem I see with the pack now in particular the middle is we are keeping Yeo, Fish Leota which is awesome for now but in 2-3 years when they are all 30-31 and we've already lost spencer and possibly the next couple really good middles we develop we wil be in trouble. The three starters we have will be starters for the next few years, with spencer gone there is no one close to pushing one of them out which means any young middle that does develop will be offered bench minutes and bench money.

No way I am benching spencer. No way he isnt in our best 17, and long term he will hurt as much as anyone we've lost. The kid had Gus, Bellamy and Robbo chasing him this offseason, tell me he isnt going to be absolute stud.