What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

He’s not ready for regular first grade.

12months time there will be a few in the mix, right now, none are ready for regular NRL. There is big difference between filling in every now and then and playing week in week out.

Blacker I think is the obvious choice, he’s the most similar to Spencer we have.
He only replacing 20-25 impactful minutes off the bench at this point.

Thr need for a full time starting prop is a few years down the road.

Whino

Bench
Turuva would be a strange rumour he has first crack at wing now .the tigers have lots of fullbacks and wingers now there
Can not see it happening

Makes no sense to me.
With May gone for the year we need depth. Further injuries could happen and you also have the Origin period to get through.

Disappointed Spencer is going but I am not going to lose sleep over it.
I feel the same. Really disappointed. I have said it before and still believe it; I think he could be the most impactful prop in the comp.

But you can only pay what you can pay; and this off-season we kept To’o and at least didn’t lose Martin. Lots of big players coming off contract end of 2024 so need to ensure flexibility.

So I wish Spencer well but I like the discipline we are showing; easy to play the longer game when you are on top.

Pomoz

Bench
You're off your head Pomoz. Moses has bided his time and is now a top 5ish prop in the game. While they play different roles, (IMO) he's been the equal to JFH over the past couple of seasons. He's also 27/28, few more good years left in him.
Well, we will have to agree to disagree. Leota is a good prop and yes he has a a few good seasons left in him. Spencer will be better and then some and has many more seasons in him. It's about the future, not just today. Bellamy, Gould and Robinson wanted him. I wonder why? Are they off their head too?