What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Luke Bowden

First Grade
It is clear Luke is seeing something most of us on here aren't.

Hence why I am asking, To hopefully see the same thing.

To me it looks like he made a dud call and is too stubborn to own it. So is giving vague answers
You are the only person being vague, either that or you’re just not up to the conversation, which is fine, just stop kidding yourself that you are.

If my call turns out to be a dud one, I’ll certainly own it, but I can tell you that guys with a hell of a lot of coaching experience agree with what I’m saying.

Iamback

Coach
You are the only person being vague, either that or you’re just not up to the conversation, which is fine, just stop kidding yourself that you are.

If my call turns out to be a dud one, I’ll certainly own it, but I can tell you that guys with a hell of a lot of coaching experience agree with what I’m saying.

Yes me and @soc123_au both aren't up to the conversation... it couldn't possibly be you being vague.

He is getting 19 mins a game
Was re-signed due to being cheap.

Until he is starting and getting decent minutes then this convo is not worth having

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Yes me and @soc123_au both aren't up to the conversation... it couldn't possibly be you being vague.

He is getting 19 mins a game
Was re-signed due to being cheap.

Until he is starting and getting decent minutes then this convo is not worth having

Im not in any way being vague… what have I said that is vague? You just don’t understand what I’m saying.

Fangs

Coach
1. Fidow
2. Isaako
3. Farnworth
4. Averillo
5. Someone

Not a bad backline. Its currently one of the worst in the NRL but Bennett has made it work.

They'll have Aiken, Gildart, Brenko Lee, Edrick Lee, Tesi Niu and Valynce Te Whare for depth. Probably one too many. Some will probably get released but I don't think we will look at any of them.

Iamback

Coach
1. Fidow
2. Isaako
3. Farnworth
4. Averillo
5. Someone

Not a bad backline. Its currently one of the worst in the NRL but Bennett has made it work.

They'll have Aiken, Gildart, Brenko Lee, Edrick Lee, Tesi Niu and Valynce Te Whare for depth. Probably one too many. Some will probably get released but I don't think we will look at any of them.

Gildart is off to England

Iamback

Coach
Could we sign Hunt for the period after 30/6 make a nice going away present from Saints getting a release andGF ring as nobody in Comp would even come close to us. I am 76 no more wet dreams so this is what you think about.

in theory yes. Reality no.

Dragons will want a player swap across the whole contract.

age.s

First Grade
That by next year 'people will prefer Luke in the 17 to Api'

is very vague when there is zero way measure it
How so? You do a quick poll.

Who would you prefer as the 9 for Penrith?

1. Api
2. Luke

Tally results.

Simples.

Kilkenny

Coach
I’ve watched this debate unfold now for 72 hours or more and I have wanted to stay away but I’ll just make one point.

Luke Bowden as he is entitled to do put forward his opinion around Soni Luke and because it doesn’t conform with the opinions of those who think they know all, he has been subjected to a barrage of reasons, statistics, and goodness knows criticism around his opinion.

Fan forums are great outlets for all fans to express opinions, and it is rather sad when in this instance fans are basically outed or ridiculed for just expressing an opinion.

Black Panther

Juniors
1. Fidow
2. Isaako
3. Farnworth
4. Averillo
5. Someone

Gil dart going back to Super League I think.

Latest posts