What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Iamback

Coach
Is Gould becoming a embarrassing person for the dogs another secret meeting in the press.AFB meeting with Gould if they sign him no way are they getting Luia as well.That one less place for him to go

Gus must not have an Office

Last edited:

maple_69

Bench
I don't think the Dogs need a quality 7 at this point of their rebuild, just an experienced, competent one, similar to what Townsend brought to the Cows 2 years ago or the SOS signing for the Phins. If the Chooks move on from Keary I think he could be a good option for a couple years on 4-500K.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I don't think the Dogs need a quality 7 at this point of their rebuild, just an experienced, competent one, similar to what Townsend brought to the Cows 2 years ago or the SOS signing for the Phins. If the Chooks move on from Keary I think he could be a good option for a couple years on 4-500K.
Keary is a 6

Fangs

Coach
Good player, but what's with all these random signings by the Dogs, so many players similar positions.

Crichton to have 1st crack at fullback, but Taffe is much better and I think you will see Stephen in the centre later on.

The release is on you'd think. ADC to the Eels. Tracey is the cover.

It does appear scattershot but most of them are coming from successful clubs. Crichton, Curran, Tracey and Mann all played finals football last year. Turpin, Hutchinson, Salmon and Taaffe have had that experience too.

Seems like Ciraldo couldn't air the stench out and opted for the broom. Gus would have been one hell of a janitor in another life.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
The release is on you'd think. ADC to the Eels. Tracey is the cover.

It does appear scattershot but most of them are coming from successful clubs. Crichton, Curran, Tracey and Mann all played finals football last year. Turpin, Hutchinson, Salmon and Taaffe have had that experience too.

Seems like Ciraldo couldn't air the stench out and opted for the broom. Gus would have been one hell of a janitor in another life.

So true.
Gus and Ciraldo using a scatter gun approach to recuriting. An easy way (I believe) to waste a lot of money.

Looking more and more like a horrid mess.