What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Pomoz

Bench
It would be annoying if he left. We supported him with a year out. I really don't understand why he would leave. He us loved by his fellow players and the club has stood by him. What gives?

maple_69

Bench
They also have Tupou and Suali’i’i moving on. That leaves them with Young, Smith and Nawaqanitawase. One quality NRL player, a tremendously injury prone one and a rugby player. I’d be shocked if they weren’t in on May.

kinghippo

Juniors
Roosters need to replace Manu and Terrell is there, I'll be shocked if that isn't what happens.
This is what will happen. No cap roosters will grab 3 or 4 very quality players to replace the two that are leaving, then 2 more on unders just in case.

Last edited:

betcats

Referee
It could be about Romey but the post is just pictures of him and one with one his daughter then finished with one of those text pictures speaking about having the inner strength to turn barriers into opportunities.