What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Fangs

Coach
That makes more sense.
Jesse McLean will come in for To'o next week injury permitting. If he doesn't shit the bed, He'd take Turuva's spot. Alamoti/Tago centres.

Leaves needing depth or guys to come in if those guys struggle.
Braidon Burns is another who could be a NSW Cup and play some NRL

I don't see what Staines offers in first grade.

Can't play centre as you said. Results at fullback haven't been too flash.

His best attribute was his speed. And at times this year he has looked slow. Xavier Savage at the Raiders is ahead of him already and I don't think he will catch up.

GowersDallyM

Juniors
If I said two years ago Panthers will get Papa when he was in killer form we'd all be amazed and over the moon considering how much of our cap was tied up.

I think it's a massive signing almost as big as Angus would have been. If Pap played at the roosters he'd be just as effective as Angus so basically we got a younger cheaper version with alot less head noise and someone that wants to play for us for probably abit over half the money.

We won big on this.

Iamback

Coach
I don't see what Staines offers in first grade.

Can't play centre as you said. Results at fullback haven't been too flash.

His best attribute was his speed. And at times this year he has looked slow. Xavier Savage at the Raiders is ahead of him already and I don't think he will catch up.

We also are promoting Iongi to full time next year and is a like for like with Staines. Not sure it fits squad balance

I really like Naden, but I like him more when he is playing somewhere else, he is fun to watch, but like a wish version of Jordan Rapana.

Disagree. Naden is barely nsw cup standard now. He can technically play centre and wing but would lose us games Single handedly
If losing Crichton costs us 6 points a game, having Naden will cost us another 12.