What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

hindy111

Post Whore
See you keep telling us to sign parra players. This is the Simpson's monkey paw wish.

I'm asking if they are chasing him.
I tell you who I reckon is ready for origin and should be picked before Luai. That kid from Canberra. He is a special talent. ETHAN STRANGE. I'd pick him this year.

hindy111

Post Whore
I was thinking about Burton. Would the Dogs want to release? It actually is possible if they have a halves pairing in mind and don't think Burton is a 5/8. They don't need centres.
But what halves are available?

WestyLife

First Grade
I'm asking if they are chasing him.
I tell you who I reckon is ready for origin and should be picked before Luai. That kid from Canberra. He is a special talent. ETHAN STRANGE. I'd pick him this year.

I worked for the club in 2004/05 my info is a bit out of date.

Iamback

Coach
Burtons boom kick might help Nathans groin.by sharing the kicking duties

Yeah but Cleary isn't the best at eyes up footy. Kicking and running is his strength.

You want him doing 80-90% of that for the price he is being paid. You aren't using Burton the best if he is only doing 10-20% of that