What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

GowersDallyM

Juniors
Can't believe people still bag Cleary... obviously just haters but alot have come out of the wood works post origin saying Moses is better etc etc! Cleary has to be right up there with Johns atm and when he retires he will bypass him.

GowersDallyM

Juniors
Joey had more talent but Nath is building the better resume
It's a hard one. Johns is the goat but he was imo playing in a much easier era in his position. I could always remember Jonns could do it all but honestly we've witnessed Cleary can also do it all and has done countless times.

If I had to pick between the two right now I probably just pick Cleary but in 5 years Cleary should be everyone's first pick.

Black Panther

Juniors
This is silly. It’s not even a good fake.

If I did the same thing and changed it to “Luai Backflips and stays with Bizza” would that also be smoke?
Nah mate. Luai is leaving for 1.2 million a year to be the leader. No smoke there.

Merely stating over the last few years we had players who were never going to leave. Kikau, Burton, Leniu Crichton to name a few. Luai and Turuva next year. Sorry for posting in a rumours forum though.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Nah mate. Luai is leaving for 1.2 million a year to be the leader. No smoke there.

Merely stating over the last few years we had players who were never going to leave. Kikau, Burton, Leniu Crichton to name a few. Luai and Turuva next year. Sorry for posting in a rumours forum though.
Yeah i know mate , but all those rumours were being reported by multiple media outlets.

This one isn’t even being reported by the outlet that supposedly published it…. It’s a meme mate.

soc123_au

Staff member
This is silly. It’s not even a good fake.

If I did the same thing and changed it to “Luai Backflips and stays with Bizza” would that also be smoke?
If you are making some smoke, Critta walks out on Dogs to return to Penrith, please and thanks.

Blade23

Juniors
Terminated with full pay? If so he wouldn't be able to play at another club would he?
I would of guessed they come to an agreement of maybe 60%
NRL need to fix this rule but. Very unfair a club could be forced to operate 500k under the cap for doing the right thing.

No. Payout wasn't full pay.

Latest posts