What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Whino

Bench
Cogger and SOS were both dropped into sides playing WAY better. The difference in intensity is crazy

They were also more experienced and older than Schneider.

Coggar came to us with 3 clubs previous. Aged 26 with 42 FG games, plus 2 years at Huddersfield for 27 games.

SOS aged 25. 21 games With 3 previous clubs. Former local junior. Played Sg Ball here.

Schneider is aged 23. 12 games at Canberra spread over 3 seasons. Half a season At Hull. Very limited experienced compared to the other two.

maple_69

Bench
I haven’t particularly loved Schneiders games here so I’d be fine with us moving on but it would be a mistake if we don’t have a replacement lined up. Maybe the club sees good potential in Toelau to play that role which I think would be worth a crack but the Hosking release was a bit questionable when we ended up desperately short on edge forwards most of the year.

Not entirely sure what is to gain at the Dragons for Schneider unless he’s hoping to knock around and potentially replace Hunt when he hangs them up but Flanagan/Schneider would be a creative black hole of a pairing.

Original Name

Juniors
Can anyone tell me Iongi's height and weight? Also need confirmation that he is infinitely faster than Blaize Talagi? :)
I saw Blaize trying to catch Bradman Best. Blaize looked like he was on a treadmill with the incline set to 15.
So
He gets into open space and gets run down around 0:54. You can judge his speed for yourself if you really want an idea. Hope your fans don't get confused about what type of player he is, still a good player. You can even see him set up a good try assist where he show some good acceleration with a step. His first couple steps are fairly quick.

Avenger

Immortal
So
He gets into open space and gets run down around 0:54. You can judge his speed for yourself if you really want an idea. Hope your fans don't get confused about what type of player he is, still a good player. You can even see him set up a good try assist where he show some good acceleration with a step. His first couple steps are fairly quick.
As long as he is as quick as a young Gutherson I’m happy.

Latest posts