What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Woody90

Juniors
Zerotackle...

I don’t for a second think it’s credible at all, it’s worse than the Daily Mail lol. I’m not thinking that based of what’s written though but Brailey’s direct quote:
“There's no progression with any of that, so the focus for me is trying to play my best footy because I've still got next year at the club,” Brailey told the publication.

PhilGould

Bench
Toohey's News

- Toohey notes Saifiti, Brailey and Hastings as the biggest contract calls going into the offseason, and says Lucas, Thompson and Su’a are 3 of the biggest retention priorities. Still says Saifiti to the Dolphins seems likely and Su’a is viewed as his replacement for next year and beyond. There’s been no indication that Thompson wants to leave but he may still want to test free agency, as Bradman Best and Jacob Saifiti did before re-signing during pre-season.

- With Brad Arthur not coming it looks like the Knights will stick with 2 assistant coaches rather than 3, but says Michael Dobson will help out as well. Dobson coached u/21’s this year and will become NSW Cup coach next year.

- Hi Vis jerseys aren’t going anywhere, just signed a new 3-year agreement with NSW Mining.

Woody90

Juniors
I heard he’s O’Sullivan’s son in law? The nepotistic Knights strike again.

Tbh I’d prefer to keep DSaf on his current contract over signing Lodge and that’s saying something.

Last edited:

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
The Matt Lodge thing is bizarre if true. I honestly forgot about him as a Rugby League player and thought he’d retired or gone to SL. Which club is he currently at?

I don’t want him at our club, mainly because I think he’s irrelevant as a player now. A few years ago I would have hated the idea because of his past, and this is still the case. But at least he’s kept his head down and by all reports has done all the right things off the field since coming back to the game.

But yeah, what a weird rumour…

Latest posts