What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Kilkenny

Coach
I guess other than our recruit ent and retention brains trust no one really knows how much money we have to play with going into 2025.

It would appear there is going to be some movement, fringe players leaving so either we fill from within or there may be a few low key additions to bolster our squad.

From my perspective we do look at least one quality front rower short with JFH leaving and Moses Leota not having a great season Thus far.

MugaB

Coach
I guess other than our recruit ent and retention brains trust no one really knows how much money we have to play with going into 2025.

It would appear there is going to be some movement, fringe players leaving so either we fill from within or there may be a few low key additions to bolster our squad.

From my perspective we do look at least one quality front rower short with JFH leaving and Moses Leota not having a great season Thus far.
Need to try and get bunty afoa, before eels lock him up, he is a good bench prop, would give us punch in the mid game shuffle... Smith and Leota to start, Afoa and Henry off the bench

Kilkenny

Coach
Need to try and get bunty afoa, before eels lock him up, he is a good bench prop, would give us punch in the mid game shuffle... Smith and Leota to start, Afoa and Henry off the bench
I don’t know who the answer is but certainly there will be a fringe front rower out there looking for an opportunity. We just need to find the right one.

MugaB

Coach
I don’t know who the answer is but certainly there will be a fringe front rower out there looking for an opportunity. We just need to find the right one.
Williem Grieg from parra, looks like he could do a job at cut price, bit if we need experience, bunty is the only one is see with viggor, he has that Martin Lang straight running approach

Blade23

Juniors
I hope Sommerton isn't one to go.
What's happening with Alamoti? I thought he signed beyond this season, but looked on zero tackle and it shows he is only contracted till end of this season.

Sommerton is staying.

Alamoti agreed to terms for a further year months ago. After May's departure they have been looking to extend him further than that. If they don’t get it done soon they will look at it again after the finals.

WestyLife

First Grade
Sommerton is staying.

Alamoti agreed to terms for a further year months ago. After May's departure they have been looking to extend him further than that. If they don’t get it done soon they will look at it again after the finals.

The club is still after a decent prop. 2026 is more likely the target.
Might pick up a cheapie for 2025 for extra depth.

Sounds like smart roster management

Would love Leo Thompson.
IMG_4793.jpeg

Off contract at the end of 2025. Available for 2026. Can talk to clubs from November 1st this year.

A few might have already been resigned recently. Unsure how recently updated this list is.

Few names Panthers would definitely work with and turn those individuals dials up a notch.

Hazelton, Moale, Thompson, Willison, Neame, Guler, Kaufusi.

Neame, Thompson & Kaufusi for slightly more experienced and know what you’ll get.

Hazelton, Moale & Willison for still very raw and high potential ceiling.

Latest posts