What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Caleb Uele is doing pre season train and trial with us. Braden did not put in any words or anything as he wanted him to earn it and he has.

Source: Braden Ueles twitch stream. Download the app and have a chat with him. Legend
What games does he play?

R-15-3

Bench
http://Ronaldo re-signs for 2024-25...me game in week one of the NRL Finals series.

Ronaldo re-signs for 2024-25​

AuthorSharks MediaTimestampFri 2 Sep 2022, 01:17 PM

Share on social media​

Already signed on for the 2023 season, Sharks star Ronaldo Mulitalo has extended his contract at the Cronulla club through until the end of the 2025 season.
Mulitalo, who leads the Sharks try scorers this season with 15 four-pointers in 21 games, signed the contract extension earlier today.
“I’m very excited. I love this place, love the players, love the team, the coaching staff, admin people, all the playing group,” Mulitalo said “I’m happy to be here and can’t wait for the next few years.

“The club has looked after me since I was a young fella. I just hope I can repay them in the next couple of years and I’m really happy to be staying around,” he added.
After coming to the Sharks to take part in an elite junior pathways camp as a 15-year-old, Mulitalo relocated to the Shire to play for the Club’s under-18 SG Ball team in 2017.
From there he has developed into one of the best finishers in the game, with his energy, enthusiasm and skill a significant factor in why the Sharks are currently sitting in second position on the NRL ladder and readying for an assault on the NRL Finals series.
Now 22, Mulitalo progressed through the ranks in the Sharks junior rep and pathways system, showing resilience along the way in putting a couple of serious injuries behind him, before making his NRL debut in exceptional circumstances early in the 2019 season.
Travelling to Brisbane as a non-playing reserve for the round seven clash with the Broncos, Mulitalo went from spectator to being thrust into the action when Josh Dugan suffered an injury in the warm-up.
Since that first game in the NRL, Mulitalo has gone on to play 61 matches in the NRL, scoring 42 tries for what is an outstanding strike rate, while also representing New Zealand and Samoa in the Test arena, as well as the United States in the Rugby League World Cup Nines series in 2019 due to his mother’s American Samoan heritage.

Born in South Auckland, Mulitalo moved to Ipswich in Queensland with his family in 2013 where he played his junior rugby league before then being scouted and recruited by the Sharks.
The recipient of the Ken Stephen Medal in 2021, the NRL’s most prestigious community award, Mulitalo is committed to his community work and related activities.
Mulitalo will run out for the Sharks against the Knights this weekend for a game which can secure the Cronulla side second position on the NRL ladder and a home game in week one of the NRL Finals series.