What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Stonestreet off contract at the end of this season. Just sayin…..

Hope it’s not another case of a Matt King, Curtis Scott or JAC leaving our lower grades without playing a game of First Grade for the Club and going on to be a star player and win a comp with another Club.
Be nice to keep them all but i guess you could look at our 2016 team and say the same with Gal and Feki for example who we got from other clubs before they played first grade.

bluefox68

Staff member
Maybe the long term plan is:

1. Iro
2. Katoa
3. Ramien
4. Mulitalo
5. Stonestreet
6. Dykes / Puru
7. Hynes

14. Talakai

DJDL

Bench
Iro is not high enough to compete for the high ball. I do like him though , I don’t mind being wrong.

Kayal Iro 185cm
Billy Slater 178cm
James Tedesco 184cm
Kalyn Ponga 183cm
Dylan Edwards 183cm

I don’t think height is a problem.
It’s more the loss of WK’s passing and short kicking game I’d be worried about.

I think @Dragon Slayer is closer to the mark, with Iro in the centres and Talakai back to the forward.

Id say that’s a good couple of seasons away though.

carinashark

First Grade
Really up close he dose not look that big and Edwards and Ponga smaller. But I stand corrected , give him a run at FB when Kennedy needs a break.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Iro will be left centre for New Zealand for a decade.

Who keeps him? I hope us.

I like to think now Ronnie is an Australian/QLDer/Had to play for the kiwis. Himself an Iro could form a great combo.

I remain unsure why thier are doubts, 100 games under his belt and he is one of the best running around. I have no doubt.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I remain unsold on Ramien FTR. Not shyte by any stretch, but elite????

Would hate to be Katoa, he is loving any cut out balls that miss the hog.

Latest posts