What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Upside of the transfer idiosyncrasies is that we were able to Jag AFB for next year. I'm not complaining as I feel like he's the missing piece to opening our premiership window. As far as these May kids go....pfffft.

bluefox68

Staff member
I have ZERO premiership expectations for 2024.
I reckon we will win quite a few, potentially finish 4th and then bow out yet again.
We’re just too lightweight to make a decent run.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Coach “nothing to see here” Kevvie in fine form - “these things happen, their boys…actually there men, but yeah…”
I wonder if they will get up and apologise to the fans in Vegas Buster Seymour style. End of rant

Coach “nothing to see here” Kevvie in fine form - “these things happen, their boys…actually there men, but yeah…”
I wonder if they will get up and apologise to the fans in Vegas Buster Seymour style. End of rant
It could be the first and last year NRL go to Vegas seeing which players are on the trip

shadowboxer

First Grade
He needs to grow a pair - stop cringing and start smashing.
He needs a haircut as well - the cut reminds me of the bloke in “Roadhouse” who got fired by Swayze and told to go to barber college.

Chimp

Bench
Without a big improvement I don’t have BHU in my strongest 17 week in week out
This is madness - if he’s on form, he’s easily our best prop, easily….. that being said, I’d get the AFB swap done in a heartbeat if we could if that enabled us to get him early. If we can’t get him early, I’d prefer BHU to stay.
BHU and AFB, supported by Toby, Big Tom, Hunt, and Williams gives us some real punch and depth.
I don’t think any single person has been our issue, it’s more that our pack have all been a bit samey samey.