What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

DJDL

Bench
Depends how much Cows are willing to put in, he is not worth a mil any more I guess around 650k
The player I would be looking at issues last year at club is Schuster again he is on too much 800k, but he can play he would be that Wade like player played in halves has that shirt kicking game a good pass in him, the cons fitness, injuries and he is switched on

I wouldn’t sign Schuster if he offered to pay us $800k a year.

shaggs

Coach
I like Josh schuster when he is on, but in reality the bloke doesn’t look after himself and it’s starting to show on his body.
Too many games he is going through the motions and making up the numbers.
Hi good stuff is super high quality. Just isn’t near enough to justify his wage

Chimp

Bench
He’ll be suggesting TPJ next.
I’d sign Schuster before him.
I’d not have either, but if I had to, I’d take TPJ over Schuster every day of the week- at least TPJ puts his body on the line and looks after himself physically.

txta2

Bench
I really don’t understand the Chad hate
Steve Martin Idk GIF

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I like Josh schuster when he is on, but in reality the bloke doesn’t look after himself and it’s starting to show on his body.
Too many games he is going through the motions and making up the numbers.
Hi good stuff is super high quality. Just isn’t near enough to justify his wage
Very talented footballer....pity he's only on about 5% of the time. Can't believe Manly offered him a long term deal at 800k a season.Worst thing you could do with a lazy trainer with attitude. Having said that he's very skillful for a big unit but far too inconsistent.

DJDL

Bench
I’d not have either, but if I had to, I’d take TPJ over Schuster every day of the week- at least TPJ puts his body on the line and looks after himself physically.

You must watch a different TPJ than the one I watch.
Looks after himself physically, agreed.
But putting his body on the line? Highly questionable for mine.

Chimp

Bench
You must watch a different TPJ than the one I watch.
Looks after himself physically, agreed.
But putting his body on the line? Highly questionable for mine.
Listen, I am far from a TPJ fan, wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole either - but if needed one of TPJ or Schuster to play a game that my life depended on, I’d choose TPJ every single time.

Listen, I am far from a TPJ fan, wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole either - but if needed one of TPJ or Schuster to play a game that my life depended on, I’d choose TPJ every single time.
Be interesting to see how TPJ goes if plays for Broncs, they have apparently some giant kid coming through.
TPJ could actually upset the team