What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

So pretty much nothing has changed then?
Obviously Xerii is one smart operator ,and preparing for ALL oportunities and not ruling out any options. Proffesional wrestling maybe ? Standover man to be a player in International crime ? Reality TV star,or playing centre for the sharks ,who spent $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for his development, 0nly to be disrespected to the max ? Yay! lets get him back whenever he chooses to come.🤣

Last edited:

imasharkie

Coach
See the Storm signed Harry Grant for a mill a season. FMD he's a handy player but he's only played 30 odd games. Rather have Brails on just over half the coin.
Not sure if BB will be as good as Harry but atm he is in the top 4 bracket. I'm happy with what he's doing this year, definitely improved on last year.

See the Storm signed Harry Grant for a mill a season. FMD he's a handy player but he's only played 30 odd games. Rather have Brails on just over half the coin.
I think the Storm are using their previously used payment structures from The Big 3 days.
Instead of Slater, Cronk and Smith they are putting all their eggs in the Paps, Hughes and Harry basket.
Time will tell if they get the same amount of success as the original 3.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Luke Metcalf, I wonder if he will get out of warriors contract, apparently warriors signing Ronald Volkman from Roosters is a half back from Roosters, with him SJ, possible Ash Taylor plenty to pick from

Nellshark

Juniors
T
Luke Metcalf, I wonder if he will get out of warriors contract, apparently warriors signing Ronald Volkman from Roosters is a half back from Roosters, with him SJ, possible Ash Taylor plenty to pick from
Taylor will go to dolphins, nikorima doesnt want to go to NZ so he will remain in Aus. Luke will get first crack with SJ and CHT

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Anyone else see the fluff on Facebook about us being “linked” to Munster? Can’t see that happening in a million years. He’s destined for the Dolphins

Is that Soup wiff legs.

(I can't open it. Ican't even give it a like ..... stiff shit hey)
Same here, Quigs. I'll probably get into trouble for saying this; however, turning on ads on this site spins up the fans on my mac so much that I think I'm about to take off. Scrolling is like riding a bike through 12 inches of mud. Once I switched the ads off, it's been a pleasant experience.
I'd quite happily throw in $5 a month to be able to switch them off.

Reactions: PJ

PJ

First Grade
Same here, Quigs. I'll probably get into trouble for saying this; however, turning on ads on this site spins up the fans on my mac so much that I think I'm about to take off. Scrolling is like riding a bike through 12 inches of mud. Once I switched the ads off, it's been a pleasant experience.
I'd quite happily throw in $5 a month to be able to switch them off.
Getting ridiculous isn't it.

I don't even bother looking on my phone anymore

chewsta

First Grade
I have to wait for the page to “settle” before I select anything as I end up clicking time stamps or ads or profiles.

That is the worst! The page loads and then Just as you click a thread title everything jumps up again and you open an ad instead.
Drives me nuts.

PJ

First Grade
That is the worst! The page loads and then Just as you click a thread title everything jumps up again and you open an ad instead.
Drives me nuts.

Wonder if that is by design, so desingers can get a higher click through rate and thus charge more?

Latest posts