What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

R-15-3

Juniors
Dog’s biggest problem is going to be keeping any up and coming stars. They have loaded up on top end deals so the rest of the squad has to be rookies, fringe or veterans etc once they unearth a star they won’t be able to keep them or they take the risk of signing rookies to long term deals before they make it and if the don’t are stuck with them.

R-15-3

Juniors
Bellamy said it was the most excited a playing group had been when announcing he was playing. Must be a well like bloke and dare say would have spent a bit of time with Nicho at the storm.
Went back and watched his game for Italy against Scotland but can’t say I was impressed, I know he was out of position and the team hadn’t trained together but didn’t get me excited. Only a small sample to go off tho.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Bellamy said it was the most excited a playing group had been when announcing he was playing. Must be a well like bloke and dare say would have spent a bit of time with Nicho at the storm.
Went back and watched his game for Italy against Scotland but can’t say I was impressed, I know he was out of position and the team hadn’t trained together but didn’t get me excited. Only a small sample to go off tho.

Is that the game he played centre and blew a try (maybe a couple) from not passing?

R-15-3

Juniors
Is that the game he played centre and blew a try (maybe a couple) from not passing?
Could be went through bits and pieces of his other games 2, mainly his defensive efforts was the concern got bumped off with ease a lot.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Could be went through bits and pieces of his other games 2, mainly his defensive efforts was the concern got bumped off with ease a lot.

I watched them all at the time but I'm pretty sure if I was all agog over him I'd recall his games.

I don't

Stake Removed

First Grade
Buzz are reporting between us and the Roosters for a 5/8 slash fullback Khaled Rajab, he played for Lebanon and Dogs NSW Cup

txta2

Bench
Gus is on a climate change denying conspiracy theory whack job rampage on Twitter atm. Deadset nutter.